Job Costing Flyout

Amy
New Contributor II

We would like to see Technician's rate changes with effective dates. Currently, when the Tech's rate of pay is changed, the new rate shows on Jobs done before the effective date making the job costing incorrect.  Also, the overtime is not calculated correctly on the fly-out. You only have 2 choices in settings on how to calculate overtime (daily or over 40 hrs.). We would like to see both utilized at the same time because what happens is S.T. sticks all the overtime at the end of the week. Example is: Monday = 8.0 hrs. Tues = 6.0 hrs. Wed = 12 hrs. Thurs = 7.0 hrs. & Fri = 10.0 hrs = 40/3.0 hrs. but Service Titan will put the all the overtime on  Friday's jobs (instead 2.0 O.T. on Wed . and 1.0 O.T. on Friday)

This effects our Salesmen because they are paid on the G.P.% for each job 

4 REPLIES 4

DWasicek
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Amy, Check with your CSM to see if you have payroll persistence. This will lock in old payrates on your job costing reports.

Check to see if you have California Overtime. There is an option for OT if worked over 8 hours.

Amy
New Contributor II

Thank you so much! The California OT does not work for us, we are over 40 hours, but it puts all the overtime at the end of the week. See my example I posted earlier....

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, I think this is a great idea for the ideas section of the community, be sure to reply to this post with the link to your idea so I can easily go and like it as I think this would be a great feature as well!