QuickBooks payroll internet connection error - How to fix it?

JosephVega475
Visitor

I'm experiencing a "QuickBooks Payroll Internet Connection Error" whenever I try to update or process payroll. How can I resolve this issue and get QuickBooks to connect to the internet properly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LesterGee575
Visitor

Hi @JosephVega475 

The "QuickBooks Payroll Internet Connection Error" occurs when QuickBooks is unable to connect to the internet while processing payroll updates. This can be caused by incorrect internet settings, firewall or antivirus restrictions, or outdated QuickBooks software. To resolve the issue, ensure your internet connection is stable, update QuickBooks to the latest version, configure firewall and security settings to allow QuickBooks, and check that Internet Explorer is set as the default browser. If the problem persists, resetting the internet settings or temporarily disabling the firewall may help. For further assistance, contact QuickBooks support.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

LesterGee575
Visitor

Hi @JosephVega475 

The "QuickBooks Payroll Internet Connection Error" occurs when QuickBooks is unable to connect to the internet while processing payroll updates. This can be caused by incorrect internet settings, firewall or antivirus restrictions, or outdated QuickBooks software. To resolve the issue, ensure your internet connection is stable, update QuickBooks to the latest version, configure firewall and security settings to allow QuickBooks, and check that Internet Explorer is set as the default browser. If the problem persists, resetting the internet settings or temporarily disabling the firewall may help. For further assistance, contact QuickBooks support.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png