asnow
Valued Contributor II

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

How do you become a person of excellence and strive for excellence in all that you do - especially as a CSR? You bring your best effort and quality to your tasks each and every day!

Dive into this 14 minute video to help you discover the excellence within you. Learn three ways you can bring excellence to your job.

Comments
Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you for another great training video @asnow !

MadisonChicken

WOW!! 

Loved this. I needed this, this week especially. 

Be EXCELLENT in everything you do. 

I will say we have weekly office meetings here at Fluesbrothers and I can't wait to offer these questions to the group. I feel like this was extremely beneficial and I can't wait for more trainings to come. I will relay our teams answers to these questions once I get them! 

Thanks Angie! 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for your comments @MadisonChicken and @Miranda ! I'd kudo your comment, but we don't have that ability in the Knowledge Base. Looking forward to your team's response to the training @MadisonChicken !

MadisonChicken

mtrobert_0-1680637249186.png

christal
New Contributor

I appreciated this video! Thanks! 

kelly7
New Contributor II

I love your videos…

ashleya_
New Contributor