asnow
Valued Contributor II

Attention CSRs: Did you know you know that within the first seven seconds of a phone call that a client will form eleven impressions of you and your company? It's important to be aware of these eleven impressions so that you can take action, and make the best impression ever! 

Comments
asnow
Valued Contributor II

Speaking of impressions... how about the impression I'm making with this frame pic on the video? 🤣🤣🤣

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Such a good point that is easily overlooked! Thank you for sharing another powerful lesson @asnow ! 

MadisonChicken

Thanks again Angie! 

So crazy how fast we can make an impression on our customers. I have to be honest I needed this reminder. I will definitely be bringing this up in our office meeting. That to say ALL of your videos have been great talking points in my meetings. So thank you 🙂 

The two that I am choosing to work on this week are CONFIDENCE & CLEANLINESS

I am guilty of saying things like "I hope that helps" and "maybe" and I really think I can work on my brand confidence by remembering this. I am also guilty of stumbling over myself when I speak. I feel like I have so much to say and sometimes it may come off like rambling, etc. I would like to slow down and bring my best self to the phone every time. 

Thank you!! 

Version history
Last update:
‎05-04-2023 03:16 PM
Updated by:
Contributors