asnow
Valued Contributor II

CSRs are the voice of your company, and often the first interaction that your customer has with your company. But what kind of impression are they leaving?

Help your CSRs improve their performance with three simple steps. Join Angie Snow for another 10 Minute Training that you can share with your team, as she teaches us how listening, identifying hearts (areas of excellence) and wishes (areas of improvement), and then setting a weekly goal can help improve the calls. Follow these steps every week to see continued growth and improvement in your team's call performance.

Share your thoughts and experiences with these simple steps in the comments below!

Comments
MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

What a great idea!  I love being able to change things that could be construed as negative and turn them positive.  This is also a wonderful teaching tool to use with my CSR's.  Thanks for the tips!

Miranda

Love this training video! I really like the hearts and wishes idea!

JessicaSmith
MadisonChicken

I don't mind listening to myself speak... However I do normally only listen to myself whenever I have done something incorrectly. That has given me quite a negative outlook on listening to my calls. 

Love this idea though. Never thought of it like this. 

Thank you for always giving such great ideas and tricks it is always appreciated. 

Version history
Last update:
‎04-28-2023 11:00 AM
Updated by:
Contributors