Welcome to summer! ‌☀️

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

As summer begins, our HVAC company is getting busier. Ottawa folks do not like living without AC! I am day dreaming of vacation. 💭 What are your summer plans? Any exciting trips planned? 🏖🌊🏕🚤

- I am going to Toronto this weekend for a short trip. I was hoping to visit the Toronto Islands but with the rain forecasted here, I think we may go to the ROM instead. 🎨

- In July I am going to Chicago. My best friend and I are doing a road trip and seeing a concert while we are there! 🎶

Having some fun things to look forward to definitely helps you push through busy season! Hope everyone is doing well! 😊

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
5 REPLIES 5

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Everything is very Green Here, I don't remember the last time we've had this much rain.  We have been fairly mild this spring with only a handful of days over 25 degree's, but hopefully that will change.  We don't have any trips planned so far for the summer - just basement reno's and yard work.  We are however going to be going to Cancun once Pantheon is over 😀

AmyL
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am absolutely loving the heat, but our customers do not.   Niagara Falls is starting to get tourist busy and I am not looking forward to that!   

Plans, so far I have gotten my deck all set up for summer, not just to do the back garden and wait for my trip to Las Vegas in August.   Yes I go to the desert in the summer.   

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I can understand that - our customers in Ottawa do not love the heat either. 

That's awesome you have a deck and soon a back garden to enjoy as well - your own little oasis! My friends visited Vegas in the summer and went to the desert and burnt their feet from how hot the sand was - be careful! Hope you enjoy your trip. It is nice to have something to look forward to!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel

Loving how everything has gotten so green lately here!  It hasn't quite been warm enough for us to get super busy, but hoping that changes soon!

Summer plans --> major yard renovation happening for us, which is very much needed!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Same here - it is so green and beautiful! We had a heat wave for a week where we actually had heat warnings. However, now this week is very cool and only 14 outside. Welcome to Canada haha! 

Nice - hope your yard renos go well so you can enjoy your outdoor space!!

Khiana Klatt