Canadian Users Forum

What ST features are you proficient in?

Hey there! What features of ST are you proficient in? Please comment and share below what your skills are/what role you are in! We aren't bragging or anything (unless you want to then I won't stop you haha). But this can help other users in the group...

success.jpeg
KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What trade are you in?

Hello hello everyone! When the group first launched in summer 2023, we all shared what part of Canada we are from. Next, I am wondering, what trade are you in? Sometimes our questions we are seeking answers for may be specific to the trade we are in ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hiring new employees

Hiring New Employees Now that we have entered a new year, maybe your goal is to expand your team in 2024? I have listened to a few webinars this past year about hiring employees. In the one meeting they made the comment that finding a good technician...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to 2024!

Hello Canadian users! I hope everyone enjoyed some well deserved rest over the holidays! Now that we have entered 2024 - what are your goals for this year? Do you have any personal goals or business goals you have set? Is there anything exciting you ...

2024.jpeg
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shipping amount not calculating tax

Not sure if this is a Canadian thing but it is a minor annoyance I have. When I enter in Purchase Orders, the only way I can input the tax for the shipping is to change the tax from a % to a $. Does shipping not typically get taxed in the states?

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you!!

As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has helped this group to grow this year! It was very exciting to create the Canadian User Group this year. This had been a goal of mine for a while, so to see it become a reality was awesome! I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Busy season - help!

What is everyone's tips for prioritizing during busy season? I am our only CSR and it can be overwhelming at times (inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, dispatching, solving problems, ordering equipment and parts, receiving items and completing inv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GHG ending 2024

Hello! I am located in ON and work with a HVAC company. For us, the GHG has been SUPER popular and is the majority of our installs! We have been informed that it is set to end in March 2024. Is anyone else worried that this may cause a surge in insta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking in

Hi fellow Candians! It has been a while since I checked in with everyone so I wanted to reach out and say hi! I am located in Ontario and as things start to cool down, we have been super busy! How has everyone's year been? What are your wins from 202...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos