Calling Marketing Coordinators & Managers!

HannahQPHC
New Contributor II

Good Morning Lady Titans! 
I am new to the Marketing world, I've been our Marketing Coordinator for a year almost! I started out as a CSR/Dispatcher and then moved to Dispatch full time, so I have the knowledge (thankfully) of our trades and seasonality! We are currently with Scorpion and we are looking to get some other opinions/ideas on who manages your SEO, LSA etc. We have had a bit of nervousness around making the move to Marketing Pro and switching over to a new web service management company! Any input will be valued! I appreciate you all! 

8 REPLIES 8

mquigley
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Camp Digital ! formerly known as Home Local Services

HannahQPHC
New Contributor II

Oooooh! thank you! I'm going to reach out to them as well! 

JessicaSmith

Ooh I saw them at a weekly Women in HVACR zoom. They seem awesome!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

HannahQPHC
New Contributor II

Thank you so much!

reneem

DP Marketing! For sure!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RobinC

I'm very pleased with Wit Digital. They manage our website, SEO, LSA, etc. They integrate with Service Titan and use our Marketing Pro data. 

HannahQPHC
New Contributor II

Thank you so much for this, I will definitely look into them!

JessicaSmith

I'm not a huge fan of who is managing our SEO (my company has had them since before my time) but I'm not solid enough in my reasons why to name names. It just doesn't feel like a good fit to me. I'm following to see what others say!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions