Discover Your Human Design

TurquoiseB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Happy Wednesday!

I have been doing a lot of inner-work and understanding of self for the past few weeks. It is relieving to know that my "flaws" can be used as gifts. While on this journey, I began watching videos online (intrusive thought: Do you all go on YouTube binges? I just go down the rabbit hole. 😅) and came across Human Design. I tend to enjoy personality quizzes, but this was different. It talks about your unique genetic design and empowering you to live authentically.

I discovered I am a Generator. My superpower in life is to be able to go with the flow and lean on my intuition when it comes to my responses. While this is something I am aware of in my life, it was great to see it written out in an analytical sense. Now I know that when my life becomes chaotic it can be due to me not listening to my gut responses. 

I definitely recommend you take this free quiz to see then research your design: Human Design Chart

Comment below and let me know what your design is!

4 REPLIES 4

Miranda

I will have to look into this!😄

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

TurquoiseB

Please do! I am still studying mine. I am using mybodygraph.com to break down my body map and it is mind blowing.

BayleeR

I have never heard of this! Hello new YouTube binge for me too!! 😂❤️

TurquoiseB

It's one of the best discoveries I've made on YT thus far! Let me know what your design is and if you think it matches you.