Happy Birthday LadyTitans! Info about our Birthday Bash Giveaway here!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

LadyTitans want to celebrate our 2nd birthday with you by giving away one (1) ticket to the Women In WHVACR 19th Annual Conference Nov 2nd-4th in Phoenix AZ!! The ticket is valued is $849.00! (Please keep in mind this is an Event Ticket Only- airfare, hotel, meals, and any other expenses are the responsibility of the winner- see Terms & Conditions link on the entry form). Fill out this entry form (https://bit.ly/3KjDm1o)  by 11:59pm EST on Monday September 12 for your chance to win!! Winner will be drawn LIVE during LadyTitans Lounge at 1pm EST on Wednesday September 14.

Details about the conference can be found here: https://www.womeninhvacr.org/enjoytheride

LT FB post Birthday.png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

SarahFritz
Contributor

Hoppy Birthday Lady Titans!!

I was just drooling over this venue!! 

JessicaSmith

I've been there before, for an Airtime expo in like Fall of 2016. It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

scroft
New Contributor II

Yay!  Good luck to everyone who has entered!  Excited for all of you!

SGhirard
Contributor II

We are so excited to meet you all! 

LaurenVahey
New Contributor II

I will be there and can't wait to find out who the lucky winner is!!!  So excited to see real LadyTitans IN PERSON!!! 

AshleyB

I'm sooo excited about this! Good Luck Ladies, I can't wait to see the winner in AZ 😎

JessicaSmith

JessicaSmith

And also learn stuff and meet people obviously...