Happy Friday! Let's share our Pits and Peaks for the week!

TurquoiseB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Happy last Friday of the month! LadyTitans is a safe space for us to commune and support each other. Sometimes we just need to release our thoughts and experiences to feel better. I wanted us to come together to share one pit(something you may have not been the happiest with) and a peak (something that made you feel amazing). 

My pit for the week - Having to do a ton of washing/drying/folding since I've been putting it off

My peak for the week - Winning the lotto! (not for millions, but any free money makes me happy)

Post yours below! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AshleyB

Laundry is the WORST!

Pit: Monday we woke up to a roof leak, and Wednesday our toilet started burping. Anthony pulled out a 4+ ft root out of it 🙄

Peak: Our roof got fixed and the root is now gone. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

HeatherDemel
New Contributor III

Pit: I have been trying to catch up on laundry all week and my garbage disposal went out on me. 😒

Peak: I got a new refrigerator as a gift (I enjoy practical gifts)!! 😊

~Heather~
Tag, you're it!

TurquoiseB

OMG! My garbage disposal went out 2 weeks ago and it was terrible! (It's fixed now 🎉)

And yay! I hope it is one of the ones with ice maker and water dispenser (I have to live through someone lol).

Unfortunately its not but I do have a countertop ice machine that makes the little pellet ice... It is the most used item in the house 😊😊

~Heather~
Tag, you're it!

JessicaSmith

Pit: I have a summer's worth of stuff to unpack (I lived and worked from my parents' house at the beach this summer)

Peak: I'm all caught up on laundry 🤣

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

TurquoiseB

I'm terrible with unpacking after traveling 😅 takes me a least a month. 

Also, lucky you! 🤣

AshleyB

Laundry is the WORST!

Pit: Monday we woke up to a roof leak, and Wednesday our toilet started burping. Anthony pulled out a 4+ ft root out of it 🙄

Peak: Our roof got fixed and the root is now gone. 

TurquoiseB

4ft!!!! OMG! I'm glad you got it handled.