Happy Hydration Friday! Feat LadyTitans Marble Water Bottle

TurquoiseB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Happy Hydration Friday! I've been slipping with my water intake, but today I am focusing on the daily recommended goal of at least 64 ounces! Water keeps our body functioning properly and adding fruit can add even more health benefits (which is totally needed with the season change). I challenge you to get at least 64 ounces in as well. How are you staying hydrated today?

Shop our merch to get this 20oz Water Bottle:  @https://stores.kotisdesign.com/ladytitanswagshop/products

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

misty325
New Contributor III

I bought the white one and I love it, the only thing I would change would be to offer it with a straw instead of having to unscrew the lid every time but it kept my water cold for a long time 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AshleyB

That water bottle 😍

misty325
New Contributor III

I bought the white one and I love it, the only thing I would change would be to offer it with a straw instead of having to unscrew the lid every time but it kept my water cold for a long time 🙂

TurquoiseB

Yes! I feel like straws help me drink my water faster. 😅 I will speak to our swag store creators and see if getting one added can be done.

JessicaSmith

I am SO BAD at drinking water... but I do love my LadyTitans water bottle(s)... I bought both colors...

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

TurquoiseB

Same! I'm being more conscious about it this month. 

I think I need it in black too since mine keeps getting "stolen". 😂