January Meeting is TOMORROW! Tuesday 1/17 @ 1pm EST / 10am PST

LaurenLadyTitan
New Contributor

We are only 24 hours away from getting to welcome ANGIE SNOW (!!!) to speak at our January meeting where she will be sharing 5 Steps to Level Up Your Leadership!  🔥😍

I had the absolute pleasure of hearing Angie speak at the Women in HVAC/R conference a few months ago where her vulnerability and wisdom had an entire ballroom of powerful women completely captivated.

🎉YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!🎉

👉To register for our monthly meeting, click the following registration link and fill out the form, then add the recurring invitation to your calendar so you never miss out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes! A recording will come out in the next couple of weeks. It will be posted in various places and will also come in the email newsletter.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jessylong
New Contributor III

can we please get a copy of some of those slides Angie mention?

Endie Long

hannahpope
New Contributor II

Hey if we missed this.. is there anyway to see a recording of it?

JessicaSmith

Yes! A recording will come out in the next couple of weeks. It will be posted in various places and will also come in the email newsletter.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

felicitymonsees
New Contributor III

Looking forward to it ladies!!

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

It's going to be my first Lady Titans meeting!  I'm excited, I have no idea what to expect!!

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

reneem

You are joining on a good one! Angie is awesome!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

Pure awesomeness 🙂 That's usually what you can expect with the LadyTitan's meetings.

reneem

Can't wait to listen to Angie!!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member