Local LAdyTitans?!!??

driley08
New Contributor II

Good morning Ladies! Happy Monday!

I was curious to know if we have an ladies in South Florida. I'd love to possibly set up a meeting and/or schedule a lunch to talk and pick each others brains. I'm fairly new to the community and have been "attempting" service titan since going live in January. Thanks ladies! I hope you have a GATORific Monday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stephani46
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi!  I am in South Florida and would love to get together.  My email is stephaniem@southerncoastservices.com.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

LaurenVahey
New Contributor II

I am in Massachusetts BUT!!! this is how LadyTitans started!!  We wanted to get together with other women in the industry to empower each other and learn how to improve our businesses.  Even if it ends up being two people at lunch, take photos and post them so we can all live vicariously through you.  #thisisnotadrill

I definitely will! Have a wonderful day!

JessicaSmith

I was about to excitedly post that I'm also in Massachusetts... then I realized who you are. Love you!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

cwarrick1
New Contributor

In SWFL and would love to meet up! My email is christina@airexpresshvac.com

KcWakem
New Contributor III

I'm in SWFL too! Kace@cleanwateramerica.com

driley08
New Contributor II

Hi! nice to meet you. I'm Southeast Florida in West Palm Beach, but i travel over that way a couple times a year to have girl trips with my mom, my sister, my aunt and my cousins. So next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely let you know. Same for you. Hope you have a wonderful day! 😊

stephani46

Hi!  I am in South Florida and would love to get together.  My email is stephaniem@southerncoastservices.com.

driley08
New Contributor II

Woohoo! your in Boca! I emailed you. Hope you have an amazing day!

JessicaSmith

I'm not local but I love that you're reaching out!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions