Meeting Conflict

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey ladies! I was just noticing our next Dish About Your Day or Ask Away meeting is at the exact same time as Torch Network Live. Did I see the dates and times correctly? Are we just supposed to pick which one we want to attend or what are other people doing that are affected by this?

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC
7 REPLIES 7

JessicaSmith

I noticed that also! Let me get back to you.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Miranda

Just curious if you have had any luck figuring anything out with this?

JessicaSmith

Lounge is regularly scheduled in this time slot each month. We decided it will cause too much confusion to try to move it for one month. I'm trying to decide which event I will attend- the torch event is recorded and shared and the lounge isn't, so I'm leaning toward attending the lounge.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Miranda

Makes sense! Thank you for trying! 

I don't know if you have an answer for this, but do we have to attend the TNL event to be eligible for the Pantheon ticket drawing?

JessicaSmith

@emsmith can you answer this one?

Thanks for the tag here, Jessica! I apologize for the confusion on the time this month. We will confirm and ensure we do not overlap with the lounge event moving forward. You will need to be present at the Torch Network Live! event to win the Pantheon ticket because there is a scavenger hunt that will take place during the call that will determine the winner. Once again, I apologize for the conflict here, and appreciate you raising this. Please let me know if there are any other questions! 

Miranda

Thank you for your response!