The Great Debate: To decorate or to not decorate?

TurquoiseB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes...I'll admit it. I started decorating for Christmas as soon as Halloween ended. (To be fair, I've been watching Hallmark movies since September.)

Some say it is a sin to decorate before Thanksgiving 😅 How do you feel?

Have you decorated just yet? Or are you waiting until after turkey? 

7 REPLIES 7

sambott1
Contributor

My little corner of the office is decorated, which I did the day after Thanksgiving. Also, I have a betta fish on my desk, and he has a cozy little fireplace with stockings in his tank. 

TurquoiseB

OMG! We need a picture. I know he is loving the decor.

SGhirard
Contributor II

My daughter whipped out the decorations last night, always after a 12-hour work day... lol

TurquoiseB

LOL good for her! Nothing stops the Christmas spirit.

JessicaSmith

Yeah but she's old enough to do the hard stuff and be actual help!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

We generally decorate either this coming weekend or the weekend after, depending on how much we overschedule ourselves over Thanksgiving weekend! Tree does NOT go up before Thanksgiving (but our elf on the shelf will arrive while we're out of town for Thanksgiving so he's waiting when we get home on Friday).

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

TurquoiseB

My elf has been on his recliner since the 1st 😅 

I guess it just depends on what your family really likes. My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving but we definitely celebrate the deals. lol