Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

monicajones
New Contributor II

Hi ladies, my name is Monica and I work at Kellermeier Plumbing in Heating in Haskins Ohio. I am the CSR/Dispatcher. I answer phones and book all of our service calls. I have only been with the company for 6 months at this time and I am loving everything about it. I worked in the office of a general contractor before this, I LOVE this program and now I run the program for the company. I love learning how it works and all it has to offer. I look forward to this group and learning more, A fun fact about me (I asked my coworkers for an idea) they said I am an over achiever and I color coordinate everything. (post-its, pen colors) I mean everything. I am VERY organized at work. 

It is nice to meet all of you!

AshleyB

Hey Monica, welcome to LadyTitans! 

DaylaPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I'm Dayla Penn, an STCP Consultant with Powerhouse Consulting Group, currently working remotely in Springfield, MO and Fayetteville, AR up next! Remote Work = AWESOME! 

I started with PCG in January of this year and am thrilled, happy, and excited to work for a company founded and owned by women. My teammates (all women) are dynamic and incredible! Prior to PCG, I worked for an HVAC contractor for nearly 14 years in several departments and lived through 3 major software changes. I resisted ST at first, and then quickly came around to championing it! Love the Lady Titans group and have so enjoyed reading all about you! 

Dayla Penn
ServiceTitan Certified Coach
Powerhouse Consulting Group

AshleyB

Welcome to the group!

JessicaSmith

Today I'm working from the clubhouse at the beach while my son is in his sailing lesson. Remote work is a gamechanger!!

Corinne239
New Contributor

Hi! My name is Corinne Moscato. I currently work for Beattie Home Services in SWFL where we do AC, PL & EL. I've worked in the service industry since 2017, alongside Service Titan. My roles have been Customer Service, CSR Team Leader, Maintenance Plan Coordinator, CSR Trainer and Permitting Coordinator. In my current role I am utilizing my experience to train and develop, create SOPs, develop CSR scripting, and the back operations of our Service Titan. Right now I am going through the Service Titan Admin training and I absolutely love it. 

I'm a mother to a 4 YO son and 4 MO daughter. It can be challenging being a working mom in the industry but I wouldn't have it any other way. Cant wait to watch this group grow!😊 

AshleyB

Welcome to the group @Corinne239! The Certified Admin program is great

ckeo
New Contributor

My name is Catherine Keo. I work at The Original Plumber Home Services. We are located in Jasper Georgia but service all metro Atlanta. We are 4 years strong and growing extensively. We have just opened up HVAC and plan to launch electrical department in the winter months. I have successfully onboarded with Servicetitan as a brand new employee to trade and with the help of my technicians and Servicetitan, we customized this program to our specific needs. I find myself wearing many hats facilitating in marketing, accounting/payroll, human resources/compliance, office operations, and even second to plumbing ops. Starting as a social media representation of the company, it was my goal to connect every day homeowners with home industry services. As much as I loved marketing and public representation of the company, I began to dive into operations. From calling customers and explaining that their home is like a living organism with many parts that must be maintained to getting my guys on the road and being aggressive with high dollar calls - I loved everything about the office. I found myself a home as the office manager. Luckily, my mentor understood my craving for knowledge and empowered me with payroll skills so I can understand commission based technicians - how the projects and material costs are involved in completing a service and the power behind an ethical company sticking to their warranty! 

When I found that this group existed, I hoped to find more likeminded women that would be able to understand the struggle. I am truly grateful that this exists! And every morning, I had a strong cup of coffee in my lovely Lady Titan Mug ❤️

AshleyB

For some reason my coffee tastes better out of that LadyTitan mug 😉

ASjobeck

Hey Hey,

I am Angie Sjobeck. I am a Lead, CSM at Service Titan. I live in NorCal. My family ran a successful Plumbing and HVAC Company and recently sold to Lee's Heating & Air. Now my husband works for ServiceTitan as well, he is a Program Facilitator running the Ember and Spark Sessions.... If you have not signed up for them yet you can by going to Programs under Community. Great way to continue to learn about everything you can do in ServiceTitan and also get to know other contractors and learn from each other.