Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

mquigley

Hi, I'm Monique, Office Manager at Jones Services, Goshen, NY. We do heating, cooling, plumbing and electric. I'm new to LadyTitans, I've been to 3 or 4 meetings now and they are so valuable!! I love the content and I'm implementing the ideas and connecting with new people. I'm trying to get to Women in HVAC event 2022 and Pantheon 2023!  

JessicaSmith

You definitely should come to those events!!

driley08
New Contributor II

Hi! My name is Denise and I work for my parents family owned and operated Electrical Company with my big sister. We are located in South Florida and have been in business since 1992. Fun fact about me is I'm a twin. 😉 Have a Great Day!

TurquoiseB

Twin! I've always wanted a twin. That is so cool. Do you get twintuition?

driley08
New Contributor II

Good Morning! Happy Monday! We used to get Twintuition all the time... but now that were getting older, not so much. My sister is Epileptic and i can tell when she's going to have an another seizure because i get really dizzy and i get a really bad migraine. 

jackharr
New Contributor

Hi my name is Laura Wingren and my husband, Mark, and I own Jack Harrison Heating & Air Conditioning, out of Olathe, KS. I am excited to be a part of this group and learn more with you all! 🙂 Thank you!

TurquoiseB

KS Girls! Whoop whoop! 👭

keckhard
New Contributor

Hey! 😎

My name is Kelsee and I am the Marketing Lead at J&R Herra Home Services in Elburn, Illinois! I was there for 2 years as the Lead CSR but left due to having my son in Spring of 2021. I am back now after some time off and doing a completely different role that is brand new to me. I have never done marketing so I am a little nervous but excited to try something new!

Fun fact about me is I am currently pregnant and due in December of 2022. I am so happy to have found the Lady Titan community! 💗

StephDomantay
New Contributor

Hey y'all! I'm Stephanie Domantay, I live in GA! I work for Airforce Heating & Air. I am the maintenance coordinator & have been with the company for 2 years now. We attended Pantheon earlier this year & had a BLAST!! I love being a part of the Lady Titans Community! 💜