What do you do for yourself to go above and beyond and make yourself happy?

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

IMG_1098 (1).JPG

Just because I can get by and be "happy" with just coffee, sleep, doggie cuddles and the love of my husband does not mean I should just live with that. We should all push ourselves to go after more than just the bare minimum and really treat ourselves to the things that make us happy! Self care is extremely important when you juggle as much as we do. What do you do for yourself to go above and beyond and make yourself happy? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I try to make time to hang out with friends- I work at home, my husband is also working at home 3 days a week... I need to plan me time.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

JessicaSmith

On Friday I got home from spending a week sharing a hotel room with my entire family. I immediately went to Moms' Night on the Beach. Barely even unloaded the card first. LOL

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

I have something extra scheduled every Friday! Every other Friday I have a maid come and deep clean the house for me. And the alternating Fridays I have a massage therapist come to the house and I get a 90 minute massage. That way I always have something to look forward to that is for ME!