Estimates

JessiUsher
New Contributor II

Yall. I'm dying. 

When I build an estimate for sales and then sell it and move it to a job right. The price goes with. 

Then I make PO's to order the equipment, when I receive it it totally messes up my invoice. HELP PLEASE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @JessiUsher, thanks for your posting! I know there is a configuration "Matche on item quantity on job calculation for equipment", this feature gate excludes equipment items from the invoice if it matches purchase order items by quantity for job costing for equipment only. If this is what you're referring to, enabling this config will solve your issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LBabayan

Hi @JessiUsher, thanks for your posting! I know there is a configuration "Matche on item quantity on job calculation for equipment", this feature gate excludes equipment items from the invoice if it matches purchase order items by quantity for job costing for equipment only. If this is what you're referring to, enabling this config will solve your issue. 

JessiUsher
New Contributor II

That is exactly what I need! 

Do you know exactly where I can find that? If not I can go digging. Thank you so much.

LBabayan

All configurations are enabled/disabled from the backend side @JessiUsher so you won't be able to find it in ServiceTitan UI. You'll need to ask your success manager to enable it for you real quick 🙂