Alerts for notes

RebeccaLM
New Contributor III

Hello All!  Again I am here to share an idea for upvoting.  This is particularly useful for the high RSE companies like mine.  

1. COMMUNITY-I-1383  by @pawelbankowski 

Right now my techs use a form to alert me or the field manager of something that is going on at a pool.  Repairs, lock out, client wants a call, etc. I then move the comments of the form to the notes and process what's needed in the office and the field manager processes his portion.  

It would reduce the steps if the techs could put in a note and check a box to alert the office or manager etc. the way one can pin a note. If you think you would like this please go up vote it! 

@pblwayne  @JGradwoh 

2 REPLIES 2

bethatki
New Contributor III

Do you use forms? We have a "route problem" form that the techs complete anytime there is a problem and it alerts the office as soon as the form is completed. 

RebeccaLM
New Contributor III

We do currently use forms, I have labeled Tech Notes. But again, that doesn't put it into the notes on the clients profile. Either the technician has to do double entry or the office needs to take it from the form and enter it to the client profile, if we are wanting to keep the client profile updated as much as possible.