Please Give Us Your Wish List!!

JGradwoh
New Contributor II

We love product feedback here at ServiceTitan. If you are new to the ServiceTitan community, we want to make sure you know that we have an Ideas section dedicated to getting your product feedback. Here you can submit product ideas and vote on other people's ideas. Our development team looks at this for insight into what customers are wanting most for the future. 

Please take a moment to post your product requests in the Ideas portion of community, then come in the thread below and post the URL to that request. This will focus the pioneering trades group to be able to share new ideas and vote on each other's ideas.  

How to Submit Product Feedback in the Community 

*** We kindly ask that all product ideas in this thread come from our pioneering trades industries ***

10 REPLIES 10

pblwayne
New Contributor III

I was a tad confused by this at first, since the Edit RS screen has the options to set the arrival window and the start time. We set these when we create the RS, and when booking on the FollowUp screen, just click all and book. (we have our least computer savvy person doing the bookings). 

But then I realized you were asking for making it a default setting (reading is hard when you're not fully caffeinated!). I do like the idea. If you have multiple windows, you'd always have to pick your default one from the list (we only have 1 window for our service techs.. our repair techs have multiple, but our repair techs don't have recurring services). 

Being able to make a default window would be helpful.