Please Give Us Your Wish List!!

JGradwoh
New Contributor II

We love product feedback here at ServiceTitan. If you are new to the ServiceTitan community, we want to make sure you know that we have an Ideas section dedicated to getting your product feedback. Here you can submit product ideas and vote on other people's ideas. Our development team looks at this for insight into what customers are wanting most for the future. 

Please take a moment to post your product requests in the Ideas portion of community, then come in the thread below and post the URL to that request. This will focus the pioneering trades group to be able to share new ideas and vote on each other's ideas.  

How to Submit Product Feedback in the Community 

*** We kindly ask that all product ideas in this thread come from our pioneering trades industries ***

10 REPLIES 10

MollyVS
New Contributor III

Bringing one to the table on behalf of many of my customers: COMMUNITY-I-2285 - Leads need to be linked to the Customer/Location Profile

Within some of our Pioneering Trades industries, we see heavy usage of the leads feature to track potential customers. Right now there is no way to see an existing lead from the customer or call booking screen. This creates confusion with multiple leads being created, or the customer calling to book the job and no one dismissing the existing lead. I know this functionality would be a huge improvement!

rich_qua
New Contributor II

1. Setting up auto pay on customer account, not just memberships.  Basically, if the account has a balance after xx amount of days / hours, then run the credit card.  We should also be able to request a credit card number so we can process deposits. 

2. Forms that the customers can fill out.  We request information all year from our customers so this would help expedite service delivery and have one central location of truth.

3. Statements that fit in a windowed envelope....

4. Live reports the tech's can refresh and see.  We can currently only send reports via PDF.  If we reschedule jobs in the morning, those reports are outdated and useless.  They should have access to a report that updates in real time. 

5. A section in mobile for materials they need for their current jobs.  

6. Combine the job and invoice screen.  There's so many screens you have to jump around in ST for no real reason.  There's plenty of real estate on the screen to combine those 2 sections.

7. If you have the setting to auto create bill when material is received enabled, have it also auto update the cost on the item.  Currently, that option only works if we manually create the bill.  With that said, also have the option to always have the most expensive vendor be the primary so if we are using retail margins, we are always covered no matter who we buy from.

8.  Ability to mass email customer communications.  I really don't want to pay $1400 a month for Marketing Pro just to send an email saying we're closed or a price change, etc. 

9. Continuing off request #1, ability to request deposits based on a percentage or fixed price of the job.  This would be HUGE for us.  Also, if deposits were properly accounted for in the customer balance on the account.  That makes a huge mess when discussing someone's balances over the phone. 

MollyVS
New Contributor III

Hey there @rich_qua, these are some great ideas! When you have time, if you can submit these to the product feedback/ideas section and bring us the number so others can vote on them, that would be great! Here's that video that walks you through submission again: How to Submit Product Feedback in the Community 

I also found a few existing ideas that are related to some of your suggestions. Voting on, and commenting to add your use case is what is most effective in bringing these ideas to our product manger's attention:

pblwayne
New Contributor III

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-754 

And again (last one for now, I promise!!)

Estimate/Invoice template control. We need the ability to customize what shows up on the estimates/invoices, and to eliminate the massive amount of white space on them. We also need to be able to add verbiage (preferably in big bold text!) that an estimate is an estimate. We seem to have a lot of customers who can't read the 1 word difference between the two ("Estimate #" vs "Invoice #"), and they either don't know how to read the estimate authorization paragraph that clearly says it's an estimate, don't pay, or it's on a second page and they don't know how to scroll down to read that paragraph.

JGradwoh
New Contributor II

This is wonderful! Ty for sharing!

pblwayne
New Contributor III

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-786

And another one! (I'm full of ideas!) Contact Cards! The current contact system, quite frankly, sucks. Having independent fields with just a memo to let you know anything about it causes a lot of double and inaccurate data entry.

We need Contact Cards, where a single contacts information (name, position, phone, email, etc) is all stored together. The cards need to be transferable between Customer and Location (or be able to select on the Customer Contact which locations it applies to). Location Contacts also need to have a field to check if they are the default one to send estimates to. Currently having to see the list of all email's from the Customer and Location (with no memo on the send estimate page) takes a lot of extra time to determine who the correct recipient of the estimate is. Location Contacts should also be able to be selected to receive invoices/statements. We have several instances where a Location is managed by a Customer, but they do not want the invoices to go to the Customer.

Having better organized Contact information would be a huge boost. 

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have great news about this- I'm pretty sure this is something that is currently being worked on! I participated in a discovery call over the summer.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

pblwayne
New Contributor III

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-755  

I have one I've been wanting since we started on ServiceTitan. Being able to see the account balance for a Location.

Being a pool service company, our Customers tend to be property management companies, and the Locations are the community we service the pool for. Seeing the AR balance for the customer in these cases is not helpful, since Locations A's past-due balance has nothing to do with Location B's or C's. Being able to easily see the AR for the Location would greatly help when booking from the Call Screen (or making/ approving estimates on the Location).

JGradwoh
New Contributor II

Replying to my own thread? You BETCHA, I got a wish list for y'all as well. My idea is to have a default arrival window for recurring services in the settings.  

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-713