What Pioneering Trades events are you headed to?

MollyVS
New Contributor III

Next week ServiceTitan will be headed to the Irrigation Association show in Vegas, will we see you there?

We're also super excited to travel to the East Coast for the first time for Pantheon 2023 in Florida next year, check out the announcement on LinkedIn here.

What Pioneering Trade's specific shows are you heading to? Which ones have you enjoyed in the past?

4 REPLIES 4

RebeccaLM
New Contributor III

We are going to Western Pool & Spa Show in March and will likely be at the Pantheon in September.

pblwayne
New Contributor III

We're excited for Pantheon 2023, since it will be basically next door to us (we're based in Bradenton/Sarasota FL)!

MollyVS
New Contributor III

So great to hear! We've gotten a ton of great feedback on bringing it to the East Coast 😀

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

My biggest piece of feedback is that drastically changing the time of year it happens doesn't really allow for planning. I'm going to miss Pantheon for the first time since 2018 because I wasn't expecting it in September and have a vacation booked. I'm devastated.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions