Proposed updates: Tag Types and Blocked Numbers

debbloui
New Contributor III

I would like to have the ability to categorize my tag types.

Add a field to the Add Tag called category. Enable the tag to be available to "ALL"; "Calls"; "Jobs"; "Customer"; "Location" or possibly select any combination, with the option to show on dispatch board for jobs. Then the drop down list for tags would appear distinctly for each category. This would enable us to view and streamline our tags for efficiency, accuracy, and utility. 

Another update is PLEASE ADD a BLOCK NUMBER BUTTON to the call booking screen which would open a pop-up allowing a CSR to block the incoming number directly from the pop-up (with the incoming phone number auto-populating) rather than having to open the screen from settings. 

2 REPLIES 2

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Also love this idea! the alphabet list can be quite annoying to look through!  Add the Idea idea here and I will vote!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions