Tips for increasing your community footprint!

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

Hello friends!  I thought I would share some suggestions for increasing ones presence on the community board.  Specifically for leaderboard rankings regarding Pantheon 2023.

I am a Dispatch Supervisor and when I get in, of course I load Service Titan, but I also load the Community page on a separate tab.  When I get through my daily morning routine, I make it a habit to check my community activity.  Any posts that have responses, I respond back to.  Then, I go to Discussions and just start looking for articles that are new, see if there are any questions I may know answers to, and respond.

Then during the day I start to browse through the different categories that may apply to my role to see if I can help with info, and when I'm done there I move on to categories I have yet to learn to look for discussions that may have helpful information.

I also try to kudos folks where I see fit.

Most important - don't be afraid to post! 

Hope this helps 🙂

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing
5 REPLIES 5

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@ChelseaTitan My routine with Community is similar! When I get into the office every morning, I load ST, check my emails, and check Community. I check my notifications first and then see what new discussions there are. I keep the tab open all day and periodically check in there again throughout the day.

Kudos are always a good thing 👍 😊

I second your encouragement to not be afraid to post! I was one of the hesitant ones in the beginning.

Thanks for trying to help your fellow community members with these tips! 😊

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @ChelseaTitan ! You are a Community Managers dream!!! 😍

I could not agree more with what you said and how you incorporate Community into your daily routine. The trades are built in Community and helping your fellow Titans, while learning along, is an amazing way to stay connected and grow!

BTW - are you going for Certified Admin?

On behalf of the Community team - thank you for what you do and how you show up in Community! We appreciate you!

I'm going through it slowly!  Right now I'm only 14% through - but if I win a ticket to Pantheon, I want to get my certificate before the convention 🙂

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

Good on you! Post your certificate when you pass!

Miranda

Way to go! You got this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC