Ability to Move Column Headings w/new update

hay3880
New Contributor

It would be really nice to be able to move the column headings for different things on the new location/customer screens. For example, on the Equipment area - We can't see our tags or memos or warranty information without having to scroll the bar over on the screen. If we had the option to move the columns where we wanted them (like we can in Reports) we could prioritize what we want to see on the screen without having to scroll over ever time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pblwayne
New Contributor III

Agreed! It's a nice 1st step to redesigning the customer/location pages (those tables are super nice!).

Items the need to be addressed in the tables (from my point of view)

• Customize the order of the display columns
  • Customize the display columns so users can see the columns they need, not the ones they don't.
  • Be able to customize and save the width of each column (this needs to be on the PriceBook tables, too!)
  • Remove the default GroupBy from the tables
  • Add the ability to customize default GroupBys per user (user can select their own GroupBy default for each table, or not have one if they choose)
  • Make all columns able to be grouped (examples: Appointments table cannot group by Technician, Estimate table cannot be grouped by Estimate Name)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

pblwayne
New Contributor III

Agreed! It's a nice 1st step to redesigning the customer/location pages (those tables are super nice!).

Items the need to be addressed in the tables (from my point of view)

• Customize the order of the display columns
  • Customize the display columns so users can see the columns they need, not the ones they don't.
  • Be able to customize and save the width of each column (this needs to be on the PriceBook tables, too!)
  • Remove the default GroupBy from the tables
  • Add the ability to customize default GroupBys per user (user can select their own GroupBy default for each table, or not have one if they choose)
  • Make all columns able to be grouped (examples: Appointments table cannot group by Technician, Estimate table cannot be grouped by Estimate Name)

KcWakem
New Contributor III

I'd like us to have the ability to lock what we want instead as well

titanz1
New Contributor II

or drag the column that I want to lock to the first column and always make that first column locakable.