Alert when a tag is added to job

Tschampers
New Contributor

Hello Everyone. 

We are currently working through workflow ideas and we are curious if there is a way to add an email alert to a desired recipient if a specific tag is added to a job?   Currently we would like the ability for SERVICETITAN to email my dispatcher if a Parts ready tag is applied to the job from the warehouse.  

Thank you all for any help or guidance you can provide!

5 REPLIES 5

ndennis_
New Contributor

I am trying to see if there is a way to alert someone when a job reschedules , so if a tag will do that i would be interested in know as there is no alert for rescheduling

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you are using PO's through ST you can trigger an alert when PO's are received. We use a specific PO type for job PO's and have the alert tied to that. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Miranda

That would be awesome! If you put it in ideas, please let us know so we can go vote for it!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

baraica
Former Titan

Hello @Tschampers Are you looking to have this alert trigger on already booked jobs when the tag is added or on newly booked jobs? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @Tschampers! I looked through Settings > Integration > Alerts and am not seeing any alerts for when a specific tag is added to a job, however, I think that would be a great idea! I would recommend throwing this under the Ideas tab so other users who agree can upvote it. Also, please let us know if anyone has found any workarounds for this!