Build Estimate button on Location Screen

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Someone mentioned a Build Estimate button on the location screen that would allow to build an estimate that would show in follow ups without booking a job. @KirstenGoTime was that you? I need to know what that config is called because my CSM can't figure it out to turn it on.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AshleyB

@JessicaSmith the first picture is linked to project tracking which is more for long term projects. Chat with your CSM and they should be able to get that button added to your location page. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

JessicaSmith

I think the second one. But the first one would be fine too! Anything that functions better than the BUILD ESTIMATE on the calls screen/doesn't need a job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

KirstenGoTime
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Yes ma'am! It is call "opportunities on location"

JessicaSmith

@KirstenGoTime this is the answer I got from my CSM: 

I found it, but unfortunately requires the use of Project Tracking to enable. In addition it would be incompatible with an existing config, the one that allows you to build estimates from the call booking screen. If you're interested in Project Tracking we could certainly have that discussion, but in any case, the config you were looking for is not one I could enable by itself, I'm afraid.

Does it sound like he's talking about the same thing?

RandiThompson

We have it but we use project tracking so maybe that's why.image.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

RandiThompson

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Titans-and-Friends/Training-Tuesday-Quick-Way-to-Build-an-Esti... 

Is this what you are talking about? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

This is what I saw! https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Cobbler-Corner/Estimate-Options-You-May-Not-Know-About/ba-p/17... option 2 is what I need. LOL

JessicaSmith

That's not what I saw, but maybe? I thought I saw a screenshot of the BUILD ESTIMATE button on the location page... but this would probably do what I need it to do also!