Build Estimate button on Location Screen

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Someone mentioned a Build Estimate button on the location screen that would allow to build an estimate that would show in follow ups without booking a job. @KirstenGoTime was that you? I need to know what that config is called because my CSM can't figure it out to turn it on.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AshleyB

@JessicaSmith the first picture is linked to project tracking which is more for long term projects. Chat with your CSM and they should be able to get that button added to your location page. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

scroft
New Contributor II

Hey @JessicaSmith I did some additional research on the backend.  If I understand correctly, you would like to have the build estimate button on the call screen without having to attach it to a customer or location?  If so, your CSM will want to turn on 'Allow Building Estimates Without Customer/Location'.  Let me know if this helps!

JessicaSmith

No I want the build estimates button on the location screen!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

KirstenGoTime
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I will say I have not ran into that issue personally when turning it on for companies. That said since I am on the third party end when they tie things to certain qualifications I am not always in the loop. I know I have turned it on for companies who did not have project tracking on, however I cannot say if that was before or after the change stated. Let me see what I can figure out for you! I do apologize for any confusion! 

JessicaSmith

I should see if Gary can turn it on for me.

AshleyB

@JessicaSmith the first picture is linked to project tracking which is more for long term projects. Chat with your CSM and they should be able to get that button added to your location page. 

JessicaSmith

You are a superstar Ashley!

JessicaSmith

@AshleyB I sent your screenshot to my CSM, thank you so much!!

JessicaSmith

@AshleyB @KirstenGoTime From my CSM: The info you were given there was unfortunately misleading. The opportunities on locations feature was available a while back to customers on a closed beta, but since then is only available alongside project tracking. In other words, people used to be able to get access to it on its own, but not currently.

Does this sound accurate?

AshleyB

Hey @JessicaSmith, which one are you asking about? Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.27.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.27.31 PM.png