πŸ‘» πŸŽƒ πŸ¦‡ Calling all ghouls, gourds, and goblins! πŸ¦‡ πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»

e_dunn
Former Titan

Halloween.png

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!
Happy last day of October!
And, happy Halloween!

I’m going to be heading to my son’s school tonight for a costume parade - there’s nothing like seeing little ones all dressed-up and how creative some of the parents are. 

This got me thinking - Our Community members area amazingly creative individuals - whether it be navigating around an interesting electrical challenge (⚑ shocking, I know), dealing to a DIY 🚽 install, a ☠ mystery ☠ at the deep end of a pool, or any number of 😲🀯😱 situations. So, two questions for you:

• How are you having fun today? Show us your or your team's costumes today.

• What is your go-to Halloween candy?

Okay, I’ll go first. Here is my fearless Spidey πŸ•Έ πŸ•Έ πŸ•·πŸ•·

20220929_192152.jpg

And my go-to Halloween candy… oof. I think it’s a tie between Twix and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

45 REPLIES 45

Zakw
Contributor

Wow! You made that yourself?! If I had that talent I would make a Juggernaut costume

Yeah I did! πŸ™‚ I enjoy crafting halloween costumes from scratch, last year it was a reverse bear trap for a Amanda from Saw costume

That is amazing! I'd love to see more! If you were near Wa state I'd hire you for my costume next year!

I appreciate that thank you!! Haha unfortunately I am in Canada, but here's last years reverse bear trap I made for Amanda!

IMG_7727.jpg

scarello
Former Titan

Happy Halloween!

Constructed my Pyramid Head costume from Silent Hill from scratch and I'm super proud with how it all came out! πŸ™‚ Hope everyone had fun!!

0A68E5BF-504C-47F4-951F-2F8C4A7965F6.jpg

I love PyramidHead and the Silent Hill series!! I still low key want to dress up as one of those nurses from SH2! 

You totally should! Haven't done that myself yet but would be fun

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

WOW that's impressive!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Thank you!! πŸ™‚