Change order of Opportunity Follow up estimates

jlburchet1
New Contributor

I reached out to ST tech support and was told this feature was currently unavailable. But I would like to know if the ability to rearrange "Opportunity Follow-Ups" could be added. Because, as it currently stands when I build estimates for a customer and I duplicate one, i.e. same tonnage, etc. I cannot change the order of the estimates. So, when the estimates are emailed to the customer they are viewed that was, out of order. With some of the older clients that are less tech savvy it makes it confusing. If us, as the ST users could click and drag one estimate from the list and move it up or down that would present a clearer list of estimates for the customer. I have tried everything I can do to try and make these changes but have not found a way. If this could please be added just like we're able to reorder equipment, tasks and so forth within the estimates that would make the users workflow smoother. 

1 REPLY 1

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @jlburchet1

Great idea! The best place to post this is going to be on our ideas page: 

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Our Product Development team regularly reviews ideas submitted by our users, and will often consider them in future ServiceTitan updates! 

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!