Check out this month's LadyTitans meeting!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

LadyTitans is having a very special meeting this month featuring Vahe. The meeting is next Tuesday, 4pm eastern, 1pm pacific! If you're interested in joining us, register here. We'd love to have you!reels_of_2022_ladytitan_speakers.png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I enjoy all of the ST meetings however, a lot of them recently have been at 4pm EST which is unfortunate as my shift ends at 4:30pm EST so I miss the second half of the meeting as I need to head home from the office. I'd love if moving forward the times could be earlier! But I will still see everyone for a bit at 4 today - can't wait!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

JessicaSmith

Khiana, these are usually at 1pm EST. This one is a special case because we had to fit Vahe's schedule!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

wch_alex

What if I am a Gentleman Titan?

JessicaSmith

All are welcome @wch_alex ! You just have to want to empower women in the trades.