Copy and Pasting Customer Info.

JustinWhite
New Contributor

Is there an option to copy and paste customer contact info without it becoming garbled and out of order?

I find it is difficult to put info. into emails due to having to make adjustments to copied info. The text size, font, colors, are all different, along with extra "buttons" as well.

If there were an option to single click info, maybe along with job numbers as an option, this would be fantastic!

This was also posted in the community Idea Board under the ID  COMMUNITY-I-1975. I have posted the ID in a reply below as well, but am including it in this edit to help keep things streamlined!

Thanks!

Justin White

2 REPLIES 2

JustinWhite
New Contributor

Sure thing! I have followed our suggestion and posted this in the Idea Board. The ID for that post is: COMMUNITY-I-1975. 

Thank you!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Oh that's a good idea! The same kind of button that allows you to copy job #, type, and job link would be great! 

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions