Dark Mode

morgansa
New Contributor

Hello,

I have been a user of service titan for the past 6 years of my life. 3 years with this company and 3 with another. Over these 6 years I have seen technology develop and roll out many updates and cool new features. One Feature that almost every platform has at the moment is dark mode. Service titan, while we can all agree is a great system at this moment in time, could be even better if dark mode was intergraded. I do understand that I have the possibility to download the chrome extension, but if anyone reading this has used it in the past, you realize that it makes it difficult to see certain things on this platform. I beg of the ST team to strongly consider this request. Dark mode is much easier on the eyes and can help with the amount headaches received from staring at a bright screen all day. 

Thank you. 

12 REPLIES 12

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @morgansa - Welcome to the ServiceTitan Community - and thanks for being such a long-time user of ServiceTitan.

As @scottf_GBO, I would encourage you to go and add your vote to COMMUNITY-I-638 in Ideas. Navigate to the page, click in the search box, type "COMMUNITY-I-638", and press Enter. Then, press Vote. Our Product team wants to hear from you!

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

There are several requests in the ideas page... go vote them all up!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

Yes! Service Titan hurts my eyes dark mode would be a lifesaver for office staff!