Design Feedback on Contact Management Please!

JulieB
Contributor II

Hi folks!  The Experience Design team appreciates all the feedback y'all are providing on new ideas.  We have a new one for you with 2 s ways to quickly Create a Customer.    The exercise should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

Link to the prototype is HERE:

We will be closing this study at the end of our day Friday, October 28.  

15 REPLIES 15

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

interesting.... I went through it. I want to love it, but parts of it seemed a little cumbersome. lots of extra clicks. It seems like you can still use that flyout capability, but not have so many sections. Just put it all to one or two sections. 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JulieB
Contributor II

Thanks for the feedback!

erinpbradley
Contributor

There are a lot of clicks here, but it will solve one huge issue we have!

We currently add emails, but then I have to double check each customer before sending an invoice so that we can select for them to get invoices by email. Will be great to set notifications up front and save office staff lots of time!

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I completed it, but did I miss a step? I like that we can add the Tax Code on the set up of the location, but why only if it was the same as the customer? I couldn't mark that if it was different. It said to come back at a later time to update that. 

Hi! We have another to try if you have a chance! HERE

I'll pass this to the designer - could be a limitation of a prototype - not hooked up 

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Done!  It is a lot of clicks.  It would be nice to have some defaults you can set up so that it makes it easier to click through.  Many of the customers we add do not have separate or extra contacts, but this will be a HUGE game changer on many accounts!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

Great idea!  thanks for your feedback !

SarahFritz
Contributor

I must be having technical difficulties, when I tried the first task to create the new customer it wouldn't let me click on the box to enter their name. 

@JulieB Julie B I went to restart, but it keeps bringing me right back to where I lest off. Is there a way to reset this?