Fleet/GPS Management?

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

Not necessarily ST related, but im curious of what other companies that use ST and that are in charge of keeping an eye on their fleet vehicles, what service they are using?

Currently, we use GeoTab, but there have been some rumblings of us wanting to move away from it, so i am curious if theres anyone that comes on here that also deals with their Fleet/GPS management. 

Thanks for any replies/info!

6 REPLIES 6

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

no issues here.... the Azuga app works too.  What doesn't work is the support between Azuga and ST right now.  Its been over a month and they STILL can't get the integration to work right in ST for just simple tracking!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

Joe82
New Contributor

I just tried to go to Azuga website and it shut down my computer immediately. anyone else have this issue ?

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

ST is building a Fleet platform that will be built on Azuga.  We're waiting on the beta

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have seen multiple customers use Azuga

AdamCronenberg

We used Geotab in the past and I have nothing bad to say about it as it did a nice Job as I am sure you are familiar.  We currently use Lytx which has some nice features including 2-way cameras so you can see what your technician is doing in case of an event (aka they rear end someone and were they are their cell phone or were they being a good driver) but are looking at options as well when our contract ends.  This literally saved us big time when a person saw our van and decided to just randomly hit the breaks on the freeway.  I will save my thoughts on all the money accident lawyers spend for a later post 🤑 .  GPSTrackit also offers a great solution.  There are other Fleet services that I have seen that also offer the dual facing camera, Fleet analytics and distracted driver and coaching moments that are helpful.  Samsara is one that comes to mind.  That being said, ST has partnered with Azuga and they will be incorporating this into ST Fleet Management which means that you should be able to get even more insights and tie together your fleet GPS data into the daily schedule of your technicians in Service Titan and manage this all in a central place.  This should be coming out very soon and one of the companies I manage got on Azuga because of this integration and we are all very excited for the launch of FleetPro!  In my personal opinion, the more things that are integrated into a Centralized Tool for you business (Service Titan) than random APIs and integration that you individually try to knit together, the better.  Historically speaking, I have also used Verizon Fleet as well so I have some experience with some of the options out there but definitely not all of the GPS fleet providers.  I encourage you to go out there and see which provider fits the needs the best that you are looking for and remember, price isn't everything.  Hope that helps.  

Element Mist

baraica
Former Titan

Hey there!

I encourage you to check out our marketplace for a few fleet management options in which other customers are using. These include:

Azuga, ClearPathGPS, and US Fleet Tracking. 

https://marketplace.servicetitan.com/category/on-the-job 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team