I'm new to Service Titan as a CSR where should I start? Any advice on courses?

Vdiddy
New Contributor II

I just started working at an Awesome HVAC company and wanted to see if anyone had some suggestions to videos or reading materials that could help me better understand ST and the Dashboard itself.  Thank you to anyone that gives suggestions. Have a great day!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would start with the academy with "Prepare to Launch - CSRs" it should have some good basics!! To get to the academy hit the ? on the upper left corner of your ST  home screen, go down and hit Academy then use the magnifying glass to search. Also the knowledge base is in the "?" go to Office Basics, scroll down and there are CSR & dispatcher basic workflows.

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

reneem

Academy and asking questions! Definitely take the academy courses like @RandiThompson suggested. and then go into your next account. next.servicetitan.com to practice some of the things using your live data without actually effecting everything!

When in doubt, come to community and ask a question!

There is also an awesome group for CSRs and Dispatchers in community. Go to the top of community, and go to groups and request to join that one!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

I would start with the academy with "Prepare to Launch - CSRs" it should have some good basics!! To get to the academy hit the ? on the upper left corner of your ST  home screen, go down and hit Academy then use the magnifying glass to search. Also the knowledge base is in the "?" go to Office Basics, scroll down and there are CSR & dispatcher basic workflows.

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

thank you so much! 

Zakw
Contributor

I've got to agree with Jessica.  There are some fantastic resources here, and that includes this community, everyone is great, don't be shy just reach out. Another tip that I give to everyone is to get to know the technicians on a personal level. The worst thing you can have is an "us (office people) and them (field techs)" mentality. Everyone is on the same team and there is just we.   

Vdiddy
New Contributor II

I have heard about it - any suggestions where or what i should start with first so it's not over whelming? 

JessicaSmith

See @RandiThompson 's response for where and what!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Have you looked at the Academy yet? There are some great courses there for kickstarting you!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions