Is there a way to delete or archive completed forms?

CaraD
New Contributor

My technicians are telling me that the forms section on mobile is very congested as I have a lot of safety paperwork in there for them for when needed. Once they use and complete the forms, I am able to save them elsewhere but they seem to be clogging up the tech side of forms on mobile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @CaraD -- if your organization has different business units, you can assign forms to only be visible to specific BU or trades. This way Plumbers don't have to scroll through any HVAC forms and vice versa. 

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mschulte
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I was wondering if you ever got a realistic answer. We have the same issue and I can't believe there isn't a way to delete forms from the technicians screen.

CaraD
New Contributor

Unfortunately this wouldn't be the solution I am looking for as we have 3-4 techs and they work in all business units. 

Once they've completed a form in the mobile side it just remains there clogging up their forms page. For instance a near miss report, I need that and can export it to where I need it in my safety folders, but it remains in the technicians pages in Service Titan and can not be removed? This doesn't make sense to me, I or my techs should be able to get rid of them once we have reviewed and saved them elsewhere. Is this not possible?

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @CaraD -- if your organization has different business units, you can assign forms to only be visible to specific BU or trades. This way Plumbers don't have to scroll through any HVAC forms and vice versa. 

Sheena @ NiFT