Kinda want my own blog -

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

I know I don't work for/at Service Titan, but I work with Service Titan, and I think it would be fun to have a blog option from my profile to just write thoughts or things that may occur to me.  Just an idea πŸ™‚

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute
2 REPLIES 2

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

"Hi @ChelseaAce - first.. LOVE your avatar! " - Thank you!!!

Thank you also for reaching out πŸ™‚  I also am encouraging some of the others at my company to jump into the community also!  It is maybe one of the most important aspects of using Service Titan!!  πŸ™‚

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @ChelseaAce - first.. LOVE your avatar! πŸ˜

Second, I love this idea. I know you, along with many others in this amazing Community, have opinions, thoughts, and best practices to share, especially since you all are in the business of building communities. We have ideas and plans to build a space for you all to share those amazing insights, but we aren't sure about the timing and processes just yet. As soon as we know more, I'd love to invite you and others to submit away.

In the mean time, I would encourage you to continue to share your knowledge in the Discussion boards and help others.

Be sure to let us know if there are other ways we can help improve your ServiceTitan Community experience in our Community Feedback area.