Looking for tips, tricks, or process to view all Open Projects

SallyC
New Contributor III

I manage all HVAC New Construction projects for our company. I'm looking for a way to view all open projects, within my business unit. I can have 50-100 projects going at once, all in different phases/stages of construction. Is there anything currently within ServiceTitan to view these open projects? Thank you in advance for any recommendations! 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Roman
Contributor II

Hi @SallyC,
For filtering business units, I would suggest using Project Job Costing Report. One you open the report, click on "Edit Columns" and add "Project Status" and any other columns you want to display. You will have an option to select business unit on the top when running the report.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SallyC
New Contributor III

Thank you, Roman. Any idea how I could trim that down to only my business unit? Our company has approx. 20 biz units. 

Roman
Contributor II

Hi @SallyC,
For filtering business units, I would suggest using Project Job Costing Report. One you open the report, click on "Edit Columns" and add "Project Status" and any other columns you want to display. You will have an option to select business unit on the top when running the report.

SallyC
New Contributor III

Thank you, Roman!

Roman
Contributor II

Hello @SallyC,

You can navigate to Search -> Select Projects and there is a field for "Project Status" - you can perform a search based on your preferred status which will show all open projects.