Multiple invoice email templates

TheoR
New Contributor

We recently changed our invoice email templates to emphasize our invoicing and payment policy to prioritize getting customers to pay their invoice if a balance is due.

However we've been having a large amount of customers emailing back stating they've already paid the invoice because all they are seeing is the email which says please pay this invoice, and not clicking in to see that their invoice is already paid.

It would be helpful to be able to switch email templates on invoices for a "unpaid" versus "paid" email invoice template to help reduce customer confusion and time spent on replying to customers assuring them that, yes, they have indeed paid their invoices.

3 REPLIES 3

RobertDatBarron
New Contributor

That would be excellent!

TheoR
New Contributor

Posted in Idea's, please upvote if you feel this would be a helpful feature to be added
COMMUNITY-I-3098

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @TheoR, thank you for this feedback. I can see how immensely this would be helpful! Your idea needs to be shared on the ideas page with the team: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Don't forget to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!