New Customer / Location Page View

mkane
New Contributor III

A few early thoughts as we see the new changes.  

***We can no longer see the audit trail / history on payment methods.   We need this back.

Invoices and payments.   With the division of these sections, matching up payments to the invoices can be tedious.  Especially if you are looking for more than one. 

Reviewing and adding notes is also more cumbersome, as it will not hold the setting of how many to view at once. The new format with the outlined boxes impedes the flow of reading 

Suggestion,  - Would it be possible to minimize the sections that you did not need to review, and expand only the ones needed?  Or change the shading between the sections.   When scrolling changing sections and not realizing it is a real thing. 

Personal Thought Having the order totally shaken up – if they could have done the changes then changed the order, I think it would be better

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

angelica-n
Former Titan

Hi there! Thank you so much for offering your feedback on the new redesign. The team is actively reviewing it for future improvements/fixes. But I can tell you a fix for the payment method history issue is in the works! We don't have an exact timeline for it yet, but we do know the ball is rolling on that one!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

BKripp19
Contributor

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 Vote for the option to keep the old version!!

jinablas
New Contributor II

I also wish that the setting for how many notes we see at once should stay once we set it. that is what I am looking for

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 Vote for the old version to be an option!

aquamark
New Contributor III

I agree completely! These are vital portions of our workflow as well and its challenging to work inside of the new version. I am finding that many of the complaints revolve around editing the tables, items that have lost function as you mentioned, and the flow being impeded. Thank you for bringing this up!

angelica-n
Former Titan

Hi there! Thank you so much for offering your feedback on the new redesign. The team is actively reviewing it for future improvements/fixes. But I can tell you a fix for the payment method history issue is in the works! We don't have an exact timeline for it yet, but we do know the ball is rolling on that one!

mkane
New Contributor III

Thank you for the update!