Picture Attachment from office end, when building in house estimate?

Michael76
New Contributor II

Can any share some insight - While building an estimate from the office end. A tech has sent us some photos and we need to attach them to add emphasis, to back up our estimate and convert the sale. We are unable to attach them, is this not an option?

@Lucie 

@Dave 

6 REPLIES 6

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If they only need to be customer facing you can attach them when you email the estimate. Wouldimage.png that work? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

It seems if I go into an estimate that was created on the mobile and go to email it. The attach file tab presents itself.

When I build out an estimate from the office and go to email it there is no attach files tab as in my screen shot.

I need help on finding a way to get the attach file tab there......?

RandiThompson

Well crap... I just checked and ours is the same way, I don't think its a setting so posting this as an "Idea" would be great. In the meantime you could create an estimates form attach the pics there and include the form in the email?

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

I guess that's one way around it but. I will submit this as an "idea".

I think we (in the office people) need this, as many of our commercial customers require pictures to make an educated decision about a repair or a potential replacement.

This would work.....except how do we get that attach files button on our estimate page.? Is there an estimate set up page I need to go to and modify?

Here is what ours currently looks like....

Screenshot 2022-10-21 111924.png

JessicaSmith

This is the way!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions