Property Management Special Pricing

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We deal with large property management companies and they have a special pricing (hourly labor) and I am trying to figure out a way to configure my Pricebook without having to duplicate it entirely and a dynamic pricing rule for them. 

3 REPLIES 3

ABayles

Hi @Chayo80!

The best solution is to use Client Specific Pricing (CSP). This is similar to Dynamic Pricing but is applied directly to a Customer (Parent) with their Locations (Child). This ensures that each of the Locations attached to the Customer receive the same hourly/billable rates. You can have multiple CSP Rules that are attached to specific customers when negotiating rates and contracts. 

Chayo80

We ended up duplicating the entire pricebook and applying the different dynamic pricing rules. CSP is more for time and materials and we are flat rate, after going over the options with my onboarding manager, we decided that duplicating was our best option

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Chayo80 - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congratulations on your first post! 🎉

Great question! @ABayles any suggestions based on what you've helped other customers with?