SE ability to reschedule existing jobs (ie Install jobs)

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2127

We love schedule engine and have used it for years and are very excited about the partnership with ST.  That being said, one factor that would really help out is if you could reschedule existing jobs and not just book new ones.  We follow the proper ST work flows when selling doors that are going to be installed at a later date.  We create and sell the estimate, hit perform work now, go to the sold estimate and book the work into a new job, order/requisition the material, and put the job on hold to be scheduled.  Oftentimes, we have to wait for the material to come in from the vendor, which can be quite a while in our industry.  Once we get word that the material is in, we play this never ending game of phone tag with the customer to try and schedule their door install job.  It would be AMAZING to send the customer a link and let them know their door install job is ready and then let the customer schedule their door install on their schedule and without needing to talk to someone based on ACP.  I also see this functionality helping with customers who call to "reschedule their job but not sure when" and have you put it on hold.  If you could hit them up with text messages to reschedule and have it then pull into your capacity to reschedule that job on hold, it would really lead to increased business as well as cut down on so much communication from the office.  I would also love if job status could be used for marketing pro as an audience builder so you could email and also build autodialier for customers in these situations.  If schedule engine is going to be a while on this, the audience in Marketing pro for emails and powerdialer would help but currently job status isnt available as an audience builder for this.  We utilize custom fields of Order in, Ready to schedule to alert our staff on which customers could be called and so custom fields would also need to be incorporated if the easier route is marketing pro before SE can get to incorporating these ideas.  @asnow @BCN @thoward 

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

RandiThompson

rthompso_0-1667228502978.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

reneem

ohhhh like being able to schedule a hold job.... that would be amazing. Just have a customized link once a job is created that you can send to a customer. VOTED!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

We've been live with Schedule Engine for about a month (why yes I did just buy all the things). I'm very hopeful we'll see even more capability now that ServiceTitan owns them.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions