Screen displays in office

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

We have a TV screen that we were going to use in our office and put up on the wall. We are wondering what other HVAC companies display on screens in their office? Currently our office isn't set up to have customers in regularly. Down the road, as we grow, we would love to have it set up as a show room however, at this time it would just be our employees who see the screens. Any suggestions as to what to display for them - stats, goals, KPIs, the dispatch board for the day? We welcome suggestions before we decide! Thanks in advance. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
5 REPLIES 5

DiamondK1
Contributor

We plugged in a Chromecast to the TV, since it isn't quite smart enough on it's own 😉 and found a few Live Eagle Cams on YouTube. Primarily watching a feed from Minnesota right now 😄

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

DiamondK1
Contributor

In the past we've posted the dispatch board for the day... Right now though we are using it to watch Live Eagle Cams 🤣 There is nothing quite as calming as watching a momma and papa Eagle take care of their eggs. 

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I can totally see the dispatch board being convenient to have on a screen as you take calls! 

I love that you are watching live eagle cams hahaha! I may suggest to the office manager that we have some calming videos/photos rotate through the feed. Does someone in the office have eagles on their property or is it just a link you found online??

Khiana Klatt

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have had a screen up some in our office with the schedule or dispatch board in the past and may look into that again in the future. We have also used that screen to display our outside cameras which is really nice since my office is tucked in a corner and I can't really see what is happening outside.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yes, a screen for security purposes is smart as well! Great ideas. Thank you for sharing! 🙂

Khiana Klatt