Search for Customers and Locations

lpalladi
New Contributor III

Would like to be able to search customers and locations by their last name only and have it sort by last name. Also when searching by address to be able to sort the information by address.

5 REPLIES 5

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

One work-around I use for this is typing , Steven or Garcia, in the search field under customer. This works from the call booking screen as well.  

search - last Name.PNG

search - First Name.PNG

  

lpalladi
New Contributor III

I know how to search. It is how the information is displayed. It doesn't sort the columns in last name order and it doesn't sort in address order. its all over the place. NO ORDER TO IT.

Steveng

Ahh, I get that, not the best option just something I use when looking for specific last or first names.  Exporting to excel is an option to if you record a macro filtering junk columns.  Still a huge pain either way if looking for a last or first name lookup option that is filterable.  

baraica
Former Titan

Hi, customer Name  contains [FirstName] + [LastName], unfortunately there is no way to search only by last name (you can search by Name), just if you know the last name (or part of it) you can type on “Name” field and make a search. Please feel free to make an idea in our Ideas tab.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

lpalladi
New Contributor III

I know how to search. It is how the information is displayed. It doesn't sort the columns in last name order and it doesn't sort in address order. its all over the place. NO ORDER TO IT.