Suggestion: Connecting Technician/Office Messages to Jobs

ECSoffice1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So I know right now from the Dispatch board you can send a message to a technician and tie it to their current job,. However, sometimes we are sending them messages throughout the day about a job they have already completed, maybe from earlier in the day, or from a previous day. Often it includes important information about prices for billable special-order parts & materials that they will quote the customer for. We would love to be able to connect specific messages to these jobs. Does anyone know of a way to do this, or does anyone have any suggestions? Otherwise, would love to see this as a future improvement. 

Also would love for the technicians to be able to see a status change on their jobs that are on hold. For example, if they put a job on hold that "needs manager review". We want them to be able to see it, so they can remember to ask the manager about it. Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3

ECSoffice1

Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-1516)

JessicaSmith

Voted!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions