Suggestions: Custom Fields by Company

Julsarino
New Contributor

It would be helpful for our business to be able to have custom fields set up on job records only for specific clients. For instance, some of our clients use their own internal work order tracking system and need this information displayed on every invoice in a clear, easy to read location.

We can add a custom field for client internal tracking numbers through the custom field option, but it would show up on every invoice for every customer, and this is not always appropriate.

It would be helpful if this is a feature that could be customer or location specific.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Julsarino
New Contributor

OK great, here's the Idea: COMMUNITY-I-1762

Thank you!

JessicaSmith

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thanks so much, I contributed this and one more ID. I think this is the link for the idea: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

JessicaSmith

This link just takes me to the ideas main page! Look at the top of your idea above the block that tells you how many votes you have gotten for an ID in the format COMMUNITY-I-###.